Sunday, September 04, 2005

. . .

I just finished painting my room caribbean blue (turqoise as the store likes to call it) about 20 minutes ago, it took two hours to put one coat on. lol It took me like three hours to empty my room. I'm temporarily living in the school room, you cant walk through it. LoL I have to second coat it in the morning. Then I can move back in tomorrow night, if the fumes are gone, or I have to wait until Tuesday morning. I've been taking a lot of pictures of the progress, I'll post them later this week.


I go Friday to the oral surgeon for a visit about my wisdom teeth. I went like a year and a half ago, the surgeon gave me the choice of having it, or not. So I didn't. LoL I have to do it this time, before I turn 18 and lose my insurance, and have to pay for it. I'm not looking forward to it. But I get to live on mashed potatoes and pudding, so I'm sure I'll survive. :D

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 05, 2005 5:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wanna see your room!!

And I have to get my wisdom teeth out too :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home